Sunday, March 4, 2012

Student Led Conferences

I am mainly concerned about how it will run, with my teachers. I want to know if my math, and spanish teachers are to be attending this too. I am concerned about the due date, on thursday, as I have not worked on it that often so far. I believe that I am going to like this whole student led conference, though, as now I can tell my teachers what I really want to improve on, and what I believe I am good at and not so good at. I think that this whole new experience should be done throughout the school, although I can see that complications may arise with timing. I really want to express how I feel I need to improve, so that my teachers, can connect with me and address my problems more so, so that I can get the good grades that I obviously desire. Some bad things about this might be the time consumption, and if one students presentation is longer than the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment