Friday, May 11, 2012

1. I've discovered that their are many different versions of what we call, the apocalypse, and it may not even be the worlds end, there are largely factual information on this topic, but obviously there is fantasy involved also.
2. The project was a little frustrating because at first we didn't really have any guidelines, but then we got this orange sheet, which made me confused, because I thought that we already did different projects that where for this, so it did not make much sense to me.
3. The project has not changed my family very much as I have not performed the experiments yet.
4. Living green impacts me because our world is impacted by us, so we need to save it from the disasters that we have caused. So going green is essential to me, although my topic, takes this going green thing far too seriously, it still reflects what could happen to the earth during sudden death.

No comments:

Post a Comment